• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Just me looking for a group/clan for suicidal/HoE

NuclearMiner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 1, 2011
Sweden
To be honest I`ve never really bothered looking for a clan before since it`s easy to point out most of the mistakes that less experienced tend to make but lately I`ve seen a little to many people that makes you start questioning yourself "How the heck did he/she even manage to become lvl 6 on that perk?" so I figured i might try joining a steady group of some sort to play with and here I am looking for that group.

So.. Would any group/clan that concentrates on suicidal or HoE mind if i join? I nearly only play hard and HoE so i have pretty much zero of the achievemnts on suicidal.

Some info about myself :

I`m 18 years old and I usually goes by the name NuclearMiner.
I live in sweden and can speak both english and swedish(duh).

I also wouldnt mind if it was a only berserker kinda group/clan since my favorite class in KF is berserker but i believe I`m decent as any other class aswell except the damn firebug. All my perks are level 6 except firebug level 3 and commando level 4. The "kill specifik specimen with specifik weapon" requirement sure is annoying. I`ve also played this game for about 400 hours so i believe it`s okay to call myself "experienced". Not a flawless professional. Only "experienced".

Uuhm.. What more... I dont usually talk in the mic (after all, being the only one talking in a pub game feels kinda odd and on the occasions that someone else does it then it`s a noisy brat that dont know when to shut up) but i chat whenever there is something to say and I use the voice commands quite frequently. No not to spam "Insult players" like some people just have to do..

I got a little to much freetime nowadays since I`ve moved away from home and we have lessons only about 2-3 times a week.

If there is something more you want or need to know then feel free to ask. I`m looking forward to play as an actual team for once

I can help you, but it is mostly matter of time. Sometimes im lack of it.
Mostly durning week. I don't want to join clan or somethin, just because im kind a freelancer. Some info:

I have got All Perks lvl 6. Berseker is my favorite.
910h on steam. All archivements expect Christmas.

Im kind a bored playing KF. Since i spent alot of time.
But im still determinated to play. Im mostly playing Hard
since i got map archivements. But still good to play on harder diffuculties.

If you would like to look how im playing.
In-Game nick: _Qu[AA]rK_
steamnick: playfor4fun (yeah i know stupid mistake ;p)

Upvote 0