• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Hello People!

XTerminator

Aug 24, 2011
I recently thought why not come join you guys on these forums to see what KF is really about!

So, I introduce myself, I am XTerminator from the STARS Multi-Game clan.

I have played KF for a while, I have my own methods and tactics.

I'm just looking for some good gaming times, add me if you wish.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XTermcyprus/

There's also more! I not only bring myself, A fair KF player, I bring notes of My Team Yes, I do have a team, I am not the 'captain' of the team, but I'm our Tripwire forum representative now. We hail from the RAWCG gaming community, as well as having bonds with the ZFC Community.

So far, we formed this team to enter a custom little tournament we held and are still holding, the other teams were no match for us, due to us having more time to play our rounds. We completed every round p until Suicidal Long. We did all beginner, normal and hard lengths, but we died on our Suicidal attempt.

We consist of 5 members so far. We are not a clan or anything, just a hand picked team. Our team is named Lods of Emone. If you know of any tournaments, competetive or trial gamings going on, we'd be happy to play!

So, basically, hi guys!

Reactions: TheAzathoth
I recently thought why not come join you guys on these forums to see what KF is really about!

So, I introduce myself, I am XTerminator from the STARS Multi-Game clan.

I have played KF for a while, I have my own methods and tactics.

I'm just looking for some good gaming times, add me if you wish.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XTermcyprus/

There's also more! I not only bring myself, A fair KF player, I bring notes of My Team Yes, I do have a team, I am not the 'captain' of the team, but I'm our Tripwire forum representative now. We hail from the RAWCG gaming community, as well as having bonds with the ZFC Community.

So far, we formed this team to enter a custom little tournament we held and are still holding, the other teams were no match for us, due to us having more time to play our rounds. We completed every round p until Suicidal Long. We did all beginner, normal and hard lengths, but we died on our Suicidal attempt.

We consist of 5 members so far. We are not a clan or anything, just a hand picked team. Our team is named Lods of Emone. If you know of any tournaments, competetive or trial gamings going on, we'd be happy to play!

So, basically, hi guys!

Well let me be the first to welcome you to the Killing Floor Forums. You'll find plenty of people to get into games with. One thing though, Killing Floor isn't much of a game that is able to have/has tournaments.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if you're a member there, or if you even know which one I'm in. We happen to be doing fine. Maybe you've got a different community in mind.

Nope. I know exactly which RAWCJ you're talking about. Been a (small) part of the CJ gaming community and its subsidiaries (read: *****es) for quite a while and I really don't have anything good to say about it.

Of course, MMV, but I wouldn't have high expectations.

Reactions: noupperlobeman
Upvote 0
No sorry, we're composed of STARS, RAW, and CG, not CJ. We're RAWCG, not RAWCJ, so...
whoosh.jpg

(should I have added quotes around the "CJ" part to make it a bit more obvious?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0