• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking For a Squad to Roll With

ReM

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 6, 2011
New Jersey, USA
i just need a cool group of people to play with. i have no problem playing on Hard or Normal, as long as they are Long games. i'm more of a hardcore player than casual so i need players who know how the game works and know what they're doing, how to play a role, etc. Lastly, i'd prefer players on the northeast part of the US, preferably around the New Jersey area. my steam is ReM so send me a friend request.

I live in CT and was looking for about the same thing. just got the game so don't have high level perks yet and don't have the time to play 24/7. can play about 2 hours a day if im lucky, but sometimes more. ive got a mic and a fast laptop (quad core i7) and a mouse. if you can get one or more people to follow you id be willing to also.

I also do NOT have the capabilities running a server, so don't ask.

Upvote 0
i just need a cool group of people to play with. i have no problem playing on Hard or Normal, as long as they are Long games. i'm more of a hardcore player than casual so i need players who know how the game works and know what they're doing, how to play a role, etc. Lastly, i'd prefer players on the northeast part of the US, preferably around the New Jersey area. my steam is ReM so send me a friend request.
My Steam name is kool_kaboom and i have benn looking for the same thing as you. I live in CT and just got my new laptop (quad core i7). Since I just got my laptop I also just purchased KF, which sadly means I am not the highest levels. I could easily just havk my way to the top but instead plan and geting my money out of the game and am going to try to get all level 6 legit (which will take a LONG time).I know just about everything about the game because I like to research games before I buy them. Im willing to play with you and whatever other people you can assemble in this group, but I cant be online all the time. I can sometimes get a few hour a day, but with school coming up that wont last long (yes, I am still in school). I hope this works out, because joining a server full of level 5 and 6 commandos gets old really quickly.

Upvote 0
Great! sorry i took so long to reply but that's great you're willing to join so i'll add you now. at max, i only have one perk at level 4 and the rest at around 3, so you won't feel too left out not having maxed perks. i don't have a mic, which is fine, because KF voice chat is really low quality anyway. i'm still in school too, and i put time into other games as well, so all my time won't be put into KF

Upvote 0
My Steam name is kool_kaboom and i have benn looking for the same thing as you. I live in CT and just got my new laptop (quad core i7). Since I just got my laptop I also just purchased KF, which sadly means I am not the highest levels. I could easily just havk my way to the top but instead plan and geting my money out of the game and am going to try to get all level 6 legit (which will take a LONG time).I know just about everything about the game because I like to research games before I buy them. Im willing to play with you and whatever other people you can assemble in this group, but I cant be online all the time. I can sometimes get a few hour a day, but with school coming up that wont last long (yes, I am still in school). I hope this works out, because joining a server full of level 5 and 6 commandos gets old really quickly.

Great! i'll add you now! my perks aren't too high, they average to level3 at best. KF's voice quality is really bad and i can't understand anything anyone says when using a mic, so i don't use one myself. a lot of my time will be put into school and other games as well

Upvote 0