• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Starting a clan...

supermarket

Aug 1, 2011
Hey! I've been thinking about starting a clan myself. I've been playing for a few weeks now, and I'm thinking of starting one for the following reasons:

Obviously, you can find pubs with any difficulty, including suicide and HoE....but I would much rather play the difficulties above Hard with a good group of friends for the following reasons:

1) The harder the difficulty, the more teamwork is a necessity. You can easily get away with a lack of teamwork on Normal, even Hard....but from there on up, its better to have a strong team. I'd much rather play with a group of guys that UTILIZE teamwork.

2) You get to know your team, and know each others playing styles. This makes a huge difference, beacuse you know how to work with each other. This alone can compensate for lack of extreme skill, if understand properly.

3) Better communication. Most in a clan would ideally have a mic, and we'd communicate out of game as well. Leads to better gameplay

4) You get to build up friendships with a few good buddies who have the same interest.....Killing Floor!

5_ This game just seems like it would be SO MUCH more fun when playing with a group of dedicated clan mates :D

6) A group of buddies to share tactics with, help you level, and help develop your other perks, and allow you to become a better player.

But yea, in-game my name is : supermarket
on steam, my name is: SuperMarket2012

You should add me if interested. I haven't started a clan yet, and the reason I haven't joined one, is because Id really like to start new from scratch, and have everyone get to know each other at the beginning :) I don't want to join a clan already established, I'd rather make one and meet new guys as we go along. It's all part of the fun :) Building something from nothing.

My e-mail is [email protected]