• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Phoenix (By a Gamer, for Gamers)

These are my personal servers that I run, all are welcome, click on the banner for more info. They are currently not attached to any Clan/Community/Squad for the being and it doesn't seem like its worth the time and effort into making such. Rather enjoy the game for what it is, not a clan that runs behind it. Maps and Difficulties are played by majority vote instead of remaining on one, no need to go through and find somewhere to get your fix, Phoenix will 'take care' of you...with peace of mind of long, hard, bloody gaming.

With that being said, loving a majority of the community of KF, if someone would like for me to host a map for testing (Possible White-list, NEW STUFF, etc), feel free to contact me, I'll see about if I can assist you. If you are a Modding developer/maker and see your content or files on my servers and would like to contribute with betas, additions or updates, please reach out to me, I'd love to host it!

I also like to game often in my free time, feel free to add me for rounds.

Some infos:

I'm a Team Player.
I don't forgive nor forget, too much. XD
All Perks Level 6. Will assist to level up others.
I own all the DLCs.
I play for the game and fun first. Friends, second. Teams, community, all that BS, third.
Is a Grunt.
Is secretly a TWI enthusiast.
Wishes to eat Yoshiro's cake.

From Phoenix Killing Floor

Doing achievements of EPIC proportions!

To playing by one's self!

To playing with friends!

To playing with others!

*Optional Game Files*:
This is currently in the works, looking for a reliable host...
^These are files that you cannot download from the High-Speed Redirect due to either a limitation in the outdated Unreal Engine, Killing Floor, fail coding, etc, etc. These are files that will enhance the gaming experience, such as custom sound and music files that were packaged along with the map. This can solve a lot of 'empty' maps that seem to have no sounds or music but in reality they do, just need to place in your KillingFloor folder.

To install, simply unpack everything to the KF Folder under Steam > steamapps> common > KillingFloor

Maps & Mut List for Phoenix 1 Official Killing Floor Server & Phoenix 2 Original Killing Floor Server
Spoiler!

Please be aware that Maps are subject to change, updated versions of the Maps may be added, older versions may be retained should the update change the original concept, I love original ideas and wish to preserve the original ideas of the Map Developers and Makers, where prior to the White-list was not possible. Muts will be updated as the developer pushes out a new version. Finally, some maps may become unavailable during certain events or seasons, such as no Christmas/Snow maps on Halloween Events, CE/NE editions unavailable outside of the holiday, etc, etc...

Any suggestions, feedback, is appreciated. Thanks a lot to all of the Developers and Makers of the Maps and Muts, I appreciate the content you've given! Smashing job done! Come join the asylum, all are welcome!

Last edited:
That's a weird map rotation for server #2 :p
Favorite maps I guess (except Official map)??
? What do you mean? I really just stocked it up with white-listed maps that would make it easier for others to get the Posh Achievement without actually having to use a work-around. (Plus it would encourage Co-Op and teamwork.)

As for the Maps themselves...Idk, its all voting, although since its a Beginner Server, I set it so the squad's MVPs will be able to pick the maps they want, it'll encourage some competition, hopefully without killing the cooperation.

Upvote 0
Beginner has been updated to Easy, only people new to FPS would need Beginner difficulty.

The Normal one has been updated so now Difficulty will be voted on. It can be either normal, Hard, Suicidal, or Hell on Earth. Join for the fun!

Also, next week should there be enough funds, a third server may open. NEED FEEDBACK PLZ. -> er[url]http://phoenixkf.clanservers.com/[/URL]

Upvote 0
Thanks! Hope you're having fun XD Come back and play sometime!

As soon as I can get the UK server up, I'll haul my butt to turn it completely Mission maps..its just sucks that because of its Redirect, I have to compress files in order to have them on the server, unlike my White listed one, which compress automatically...yeah. XD

I'll get my lazy butt working on it, thanks!

Update: UK server coming as soon as a transaction settles...bad business with a company, going back to previous one.

The second server is now Mission Maps, Fel's Choice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, the TS Server is NO MOAR! From sitting there being unused, decided to cut it, and shorten my rent.

Unfortunately, I'm only saving 3 bucks from that. And the way things are going now, doesn't look like that EU server will be here anytime soon....so for the moment being, if anyone would care to help me with the server costs *Trust me, they are not that big, but I'm probably going to end up switching to a longer rent period than per month* even 1-5 bucks helps a lot.

For more information and if you wish to help me out, visit here -> http://phoenixkf.clanservers.com/

As soon as I can secure some resources, I'll set up an EU server for my friends overseas, maintained, updated and of course, Officially Whitelisted. *May add the odd map or two*

Upvote 0
I just picked this up joined your server after the first match I couldn't decide what map to vote for :D
Yeah I get that at times...I increased the countdown but...so many choices...I'm like: ಠ_ಠ

Thanks for your comment! :D

Also, servers have been updated again, is there a certain location you'd like to see a Phoenix Server make a nest out of? Please comment! See this thread on the previous works, since Phoenix's original goal has been completed, the third server is eligible to be moved around the planet!

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=52715

Upvote 0
FYI: Some servers have randomly been going down without explanation, it appears that due to an overload on one of the Server Boxes where a server of mine is constantly goes offline. It it continues, after the event ends, I will be moving the server to a new box.
brainsmeet.png

Also, in case you all have not read the Announcements or don't bother threading over there...the Specimen Kill Messages can be enabled on your Client, going forward.

Credit:
Nothing to activate server side (it's clientside now), just check the "Show Kill Counter" box on SETTINGS>HUD

Don't know why TWI hid this feature there, I bet most KF players don't even know about this "new" functionality...

Happy Holidays!

Upvote 0