• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a Squad or Clan to join

Pandemonium

Jan 5, 2011
hi, i am a average player, still a noob to the game got a level 2 field medic and level 2 sharpshooter almost level 1 commando, i have logged 10 hours (got the game a couple days ago) into kf, i am tired of playing with rambos, so im looking for a clan that likes to win but likes to have fun as well over winning but would still like to win, PM me for my steam ID, lol yeah thats alot to ask for, i LOVE killing floor and it would be even more fun to play with a group that knows what they are doing. thanks. PM me for my Steam ID :D thanks for reading :D

I'd love to see how well you play and maybe you'd even make the cut for my clan the [Ravens]. If not, I'm also gathering reserves and enlistees to integrate into my later squads. PM me with your Steam ID and when I get the chance I'll invite you to a game, or you can invite me, and we'll see how well you do. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Steam ID is in my Sig

Upvote 0