• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Killing Floor Legion

Demon, I just want to tell you that you truly do have the best modded server that Killing Floor has to offer as far as I'm concerned. I have some of my most fun on Killing Floor on your server, and also, if it wasn't for this server, I wouldn't be able to play KF right now as the new zeds lag me beyond belief. Keep up the good work!

Upvote 0
hmmm, this sounds interesting. I think Ill try to find a server with these modes, and just idle while it downloads everything. Iv eonly palyed for about 100+ hours or so. Im still trying to level up my perks though. Medic and sharpy are 6's, and zerk is nearly 5. The rest are 4' or 3's that are close to 4, with exception to my comando being 2 (seriously, I dont like the comando class for some reason)

Upvote 0
I have updated the first post.

It was about time i updated the thread. Just wanted to say we have been back for a while.

We have a server now in America aswell and would love you guys to have a go on that one. For whoever has high ping on the Australian one.

We have changed quite abit and i'm sure you all will like it.

To find the new server details look on the first post.

Also thanks to the donators who revived KFL

Upvote 0