• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Clans seeking forum & game server

If you're part of a clan that doesn't have a web site, game server or voice server and you'd like to use one then come check out www.skillzservers.com gaming community.

We offer servers for our community members to play on;
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 2
Teamfortress 2
Counter Strike: Source
Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Just to name some of the servers already running.

Joining the site is free, using the servers are free, having a clan section on the forums is free, channels in TeamSpeak3 free.

www.skillzservers.com

Want to have admin to a server, but don't have time to do all the configuring? Don't worry, I understand the frustration of setting up gaming servers. I also understand wanting to have admin rights to servers you play on to handle the "trolls" of the Internet. I host over 25 game servers, including but not limited to Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, and many others.

For $10 a month you can have administration rights to all of these servers at once. This will allow you to login as a server administrator and kick or ban offensive players, change maps and make minor edits to the servers configuration (adding bots for example)

Please check out www.skillzservers.com for more details.

Upvote 0