• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Art to be a "Berserker"

Anyone likes riddles?

In Killing Floor
I am the strongest perk
And yet I flee from danger
What am I...?

- a zerk.

I don't see many zerks doing this, and indeed, the only time i will ever do it is when some idiot will rage a fp on me when I'm kiting it. If they want it so bad that they will spam it as a commando for example then they can deal with the consequences.

Upvote 0
I don't see many zerks doing this, and indeed, the only time i will ever do it is when some idiot will rage a fp on me when I'm kiting it. If they want it so bad that they will spam it as a commando for example then they can deal with the consequences.

Or worse, they'll see me kiting the FP and eventually killing it on one wave, with the Claymore or Katana or whatever I use, then they'll switch to Berserker for the next wave and try to mimic my pattern on the FP that I'M attacking. Like, they'll literally follow me everywhere and attack the ZEDs that I get close to.

When they enrage the Fleshpounds, I just turn the opposite direction and wait for the notification on the screen to say that that player died. :p

Upvote 0