• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Art to be a "Berserker"

X-bow + flare + katana\machete is my favorite med\bers loadout for the patriarch.

But when people use a flares during normal waves... they make mistakes with them more often and usually as a result - they are die.

With LAR\Musket you have more opportunities.

Just for example. You see before you 2-4 fleshpounds. How you kill them with a flares? (if be a serious, I know how, but it takes A LOT OF TIME).

But at the same time, with a single-piston musket you can eliminate them one by one without any problems (10 headshots on a 6-man HoE. Or just a 5 hs, if you are the last survivor)

Claymore, undoubtedly, the great weapon!.. but it robs you of the possibility carry a katana + LAR\musket at the same time.

Maybe someday claymore will be rebalanced (to 5 kgs), like it was with a desert eagle. It will be expensive replacement for a fire axe. And this is really will give new life to claymore.
But it's all - just a dream :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It's just a word play. Simply beautiful title. Nothing more.

Why do you have clung to it?

I can also explain what I mean by "Art".

It's like "Art to be a Men \ Women" - i.e. manners, habits, strong sides of character, specific skills, etc...

It's not about "Art", that we are seeing in galleries and museums.

Problem is about that, humans have manners and habits, zerks don't. Besides running away from danger.

Upvote 0
I have no idea what makes the videos so special. For people who maybe don't know the game well or don't play that often it might be looking like a professional is playing. But it's just a typical Berserker video. It's nothing special about it. Just take your time to learn the perk and you'll be able to do that as well.

Upvote 0
I have no idea what makes the videos so special. For people who maybe don't know the game well or don't play that often.
And you - the winner! *applause* Exactly it is!
I always play with people who have zero knowledge and skills. (It's not MY wish, it's just reality)
Spoiler!

For adequate players this video may be interesting due to the music. Also somebody can think about purchasing DLC with a musket :)

Upvote 0