• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Youtube series?

Well I'm going to start by saying I hope you at least have fun doing it.

I'm not sure how many people you are going to get watching it though. I for one would rather be playing the game with you then sat watching your video but then I've never really liked watching people play games.

If you do anything a bit more 'out' there. For example mod reviews or reviews of maps. Now that I would find interesting.

Upvote 0
As stated before there needs to be something special about what people are watching. Ask yourself who would watch this and why?

There are not going to be a lot of people that would watch somebody playing the game instead of playing themselves.

If you did some videos that fall into some of the standard youtube gaming categories you would do better. Tips, strategies, funny sh*t, epicness, basically anything besides you playing the game on its own.

Upvote 0
Swift-Brutal-Death said:
If you did some videos that fall into some of the standard youtube gaming categories you would do better. Tips, strategies, funny sh*t, epicness, basically anything besides you playing the game on its own.

That pretty well covers it. I've had a bit of a Killing Floor Youtube series going for a while now. I record plenty of games but I only upload them if something epic or hilarious happens. Example:

Killing Floor: EPIC WIN KF-AbusementPark HOE - YouTube

Then I have the little specials:

Killing Floor: Poofing Part 5! - YouTube

And demonstration videos:

Killing Floor: Fleshpound Combat Shotgun Combo (Refined) - YouTube

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
Upvote 0