• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Duel pistols ammo glitch

Steeps

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
USA
Pretty sure most people know about this but I never see it brought up here. Out of all of the annoying bugs and glitches that I would like fixed, this one is the most annoying one to me. This glitch is the one where you pick up a second pistol and your total pistol ammo drops to 45-60.

Nothing is more annoying than spawning as a sharpshooter, accidentally picking up a second pistol (since it IS small) and instantly losing half of your ammo. Unless you're on wave 1, 60 pistol shots and 12 xbow bolts pretty much makes you a sitting duck for at least half of the wave.

I'll end this on a positive note by saying thank you to TWI for everything they've done with the game and their continued support. This is just a slight annoyance to me, and since I constantly see the mp7 healing dart bug, shotgun missing at point blank and other glitches brought up I figured this one should be brought up as well.

Duel pistols ammo glitch

Didn't realise you could get them on KF

79827d1271625295-model-rapier-pistol-duel-equipment-catalonian_flintlock_pistol_copy.gif

Upvote 0
See this is what happens when I make topics at 4 in the morning. :D

And apologies about essentially posting the same topic twice. I relied on the topic searching feature and it didn't show any other related topics. There are probably others we missed as well considering this has been going on for a while. :p

edit - if you want to make this topic about duel pistols I'm all for it!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0