• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Getting impatient :(

Be patient Bros,it's better wait some more time and have a Christmas Event without Bugs,than start the Event with many bugs to Fix and many players furious with the bugs ;).

i have to agree with you, by the way does anyone remember how the last event had its few bugs? maybe they want they christmas one to go off without a hitch

Upvote 0
Oh don't get your tryhard panties all twisted up. We'd ***** if they released a Christmas update that wasn't working properly (look at all the QQ about installing Dwarfs), so let's be glad they want to make sure it actually works before deploying it and having it pushed to our clients/ servers.

idk man i have this nagging feeling that if this doesn't hurry up and go through that people will be marching to twi with evil intentions

Upvote 0
Oh don't get your tryhard panties all twisted up. We'd ***** if they released a Christmas update that wasn't working properly (look at all the QQ about installing Dwarfs), so let's be glad they want to make sure it actually works before deploying it and having it pushed to our clients/ servers.

From my sight, i alreadey dont care if it have some bug, just release it, at least....

Upvote 0