• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

whats wrong with you :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blockbot

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
first you guys rage:
- WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO BUY THE ENTIER GAME, ONLY TO GET THIS ASH CHARACTER?!?!
then when they announce the "DLC ASH". your going like:
- OMG!! you are so nice TWI so now im going to buy the gold box!!

so I believe TWI is playing us as fools... any truth to that?!?

first you guys rage:
- WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO BUY THE ENTIER GAME, ONLY TO GET THIS ASH CHARACTER?!?!

You either haven't read the thread properly or are just ignorant to what people have said.

Either way, you have no idea of what you are talking about and I don't understand why you felt the need to create a new thread, when you could have easily have posted this in one of the original threads.

Upvote 0
first you guys rage:

I'd save your breath and time bud.

Anyone who thinks differently just get ripped apart.

WaloWizard. TheLegacyMan.

Both spoke out about this. Both got a ban for not making a civil post. In reality they got a ban for speaking out against TWI and TWI didn't like hearing the truth.

Oh I say both got a ban. Walo got a ban. Legacy got censored. He can log in, he can post, but no one can see it but TWI and him.

So you talk about being taken for fools... I'd say yeah... and as for being ignorant as you've been called. Well the ignorant ones are the ones who are falling in line and not smelling the coffee.

If TWI believed what they did with Iceburg was perfectly acceptable, they wouldn't be banning and censoring people to stop them sharing their views. they just wouldn't care, because they knew what they did was right.

But no, instead they have stopped people sharing their views because they know there is truth in what they're saying. They know they screwed up, thats why they're playing government clean up.

To the point blockbot. You already got your answer when the first few people replied. TWI are banking on the fools you've already seen reply. And they're banking on a winning horse, because baby, those fools aint going anywhere as you can clearly see.

Here sheepy sheepy sheep.

Oh and I'd look at

Now that I'm no longer speaking on behalf of Tripwire when I post, I can officially say what I've wanted to say for all these years...

You guys are all insane!

And yet somehow I still love you all :D

He ends it well... but how much was to save face. Because god know he really did mean the insane part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spicy
Upvote 0
first you guys rage:

Why is this character so important?

I already have too many characters to choose from as it is right now and then i haven

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd save your breath and time bud.

Anyone who thinks differently just get ripped apart.

WaloWizard. TheLegacyMan.

Both spoke out about this. Both got a ban for not making a civil post. In reality they got a ban for speaking out against TWI and TWI didn't like hearing the truth.

Oh I say both got a ban. Walo got a ban. Legacy got censored. He can log in, he can post, but no one can see it but TWI and him.

So you talk about being taken for fools... I'd say yeah... and as for being ignorant as you've been called. Well the ignorant ones are the ones who are falling in line and not smelling the coffee.

If TWI believed what they did with Iceburg was perfectly acceptable, they wouldn't be banning and censoring people to stop them sharing their views. they just wouldn't care, because they knew what they did was right.

But no, instead they have stopped people sharing their views because they know there is truth in what they're saying. They know they screwed up, thats why they're playing government clean up.

To the point blockbot. You already got your answer when the first few people replied. TWI are banking on the fools you've already seen reply. And they're banking on a winning horse, because baby, those fools aint going anywhere as you can clearly see.

Here sheepy sheepy sheep.

Oh and I'd look at

He ends it well... but how much was to save face. Because god know he really did mean the insane part.

I am sorry to disagree with you. Imo Walo, got his ban for insulting people, hijacking every thread to get his anti-fossil point across and taking them off topic, where he had no need to, winding people up and inciting riots.

What about this character, do you guys not comprehend? TWI did not make it, Iceberg did and for their support, TWI teamed up with them to create the Gold box.
They did similar with the RO2 and Ball games, which had exclusive content, where customers could show their support and get rewarded for it.
No ulterior motives at play.
No one HAS to buy the Gold box and TWI have shown how much they care about the community, as they have given in to the loyal fan base and agreed to release the 'Exclusive' content as a DLC, so no one feels left out.

Sorry Walo-wannabe, I can't really explain this any more but I think it would fall on deaf ears anyway, so say what you like.

Upvote 0
Sorry Walo-wannabe, I can't really explain this any more but I think it would fall on deaf ears anyway, so say what you like.

No worries, and yeah it falls on deaf ears simply because anything I say to you, will also fall on deaf ears.

I am willing to take both sides of the coin into consideration, you are clearly not, and thats when we get these ugly face offs.

The situation with TWI and iceberg has played out, I have the original incident and follow up response from TWI in consideration.

I also have Walo's, Legacys, Blocks and a few more peoples opinions in consideration.

And personally, there are more holes in the TWI and Iceberg side of the coin than the censored fews side of the coin.

But like you said, its all on deaf ears right.

And Walo-wannabe... says alot doesn't it. All painted with the same brush for not standing in line.

Reactions: jorgamun
Upvote 0
All painted with the same brush for not standing in line.

This is the part what throws me every time. Can you please, please explain this? is this some kind of conspiracy theory thing or something?

I come here because I love KF, nothing more and nothing less and I cannot say anything bad about TWI because for the past 2 years, all they have done, is give us free content, listen to the fan base and show their support.
For such a low price game and such a small company, I have seen them work their arses off to give us more and more goodies, which annoys me that people try and put them in the same category as companies like EA or the like.

It isn't a case of us against you, or you against the fossils, TWI just haven't given me one single reason not to support them.

I am just a happy customer and that is it.

Reactions: Spicy
Upvote 0
This is the part what throws me every time. Can you please, please explain this? is this some kind of conspiracy theory thing or something?

Obviously, it's wrong for private forums to ban/ remove/ censor people that violate the rules they agreed to follow upon signing up for said forums. It's also wrong for companies to want to make money from time and effort put into making a product. :rolleyes:

Reactions: braindead
Upvote 0
I'm not against anyone... its harsh but... I dont care about anyone on the internet, let alone this forum. Please... its the internet.

I care about me, I care about my money and where I plan to put it... and I dont plan to put it in TWI's or Icebergs pocket anymore.

Your happy with TWI. I'm not.

Other people are happy with TWI. Others aren't.

Its as clear cut as that.

You gotta respect both sides of the coin.

I'm just not favouring TWI and Icebergs side for their actions through this incident.

I dont agree with censoring, no matter if its private or not. If you are taking money from someone, you have the decency to listen to what they have to say.

And you may not like the EA remarks, but there is no smoke without fire.

And the history of the world always goes the same. An empire starts doing well, it becomes more about the money than the people. Hence the EA remarks.

Upvote 0
Are you guys seriously thinking there's some conspiracy over a DLC character.

Seriously.

Can we take a step back and think about this rationally?

TWI set a deal with iceburg - iceberg distributes their gold edition, gets a cut of the profit, and in return helps TWI develop a female character. KF fans get wind of this and get mad, which TWI didn't seem to expect (which, tbh, they should have). TWI works out a deal with ICeberg to let them (later) sell the character seperately. People are happy that TWI listens to their fans.

Pretty simple, yeah? No dark conspiracies here.

Upvote 0
Are you guys seriously thinking there's some conspiracy over a DLC character.

Seriously.

Can we take a step back and think about this rationally?

TWI set a deal with iceburg - iceberg distributes their gold edition, gets a cut of the profit, and in return helps TWI develop a female character. KF fans get wind of this and get mad, which TWI didn't seem to expect (which, tbh, they should have). TWI works out a deal with ICeberg to let them (later) sell the character seperately. People are happy that TWI listens to their fans.

Pretty simple, yeah? No dark conspiracies here.

Really?

Damnit, ... well in that case can you help me get all this tin foil off? I kinda went overboard...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.