• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

French noobs (no offence French people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Responses on this post are becoming more stupid every day, beniox if you don't like french players just don't play with them lol, maybe they don't like you, or even hate you now.
You should learn how to read. As I said before - I don't have anything against French people, I just keep finding those French guys who are acting like total a$$holes. That's all.
Anyone, does anyone want to get the IP of the server? I can also put Fraps up while playing there.

Reactions: Thunder3000
Upvote 0
You should learn how to read. As I said before - I don't have anything against French people, I just keep finding those French guys who are acting like total a$$holes. That's all.
Anyone, does anyone want to get the IP of the server? I can also put Fraps up while playing there.

Even more stupid, so your goal it's find french players who act like idiots? lol, ok I'm going to start a pursuit with my dragon ship and my axe against stupid ppl on kf, I should start searching on this post. With my poor reading skills I also read few of you talking **** about other players, who actually are 1000 light-years better than you, quite funny. I have a long journey.

Upvote 0

Hit me up with the IP and when possible i'll play on the server with you.

I want to see this.

Upvote 0
Hit me up with the IP and when possible i'll play on the server with you.

I want to see this.
Hmm the problem is most likely the localisation (ping for you) as it's French server :rolleyes:
Server IP: KillingFloor://188.165.246.94:9107

Also, today when I played there joined at some point guy with name "Cooking Mama" or so, ping 4 so I suppose admin or something, also was French I suppose. First thing he/she did - when spawned at wave 2 beginning of RE1 Mansion Story, took kevlar, threw 1 nade, then took another kevlar cuz lost hp, then threw 4 more nades and took all ammo. Also, played as zerker lvl 3. Then later everyone was mean to him/her and shoot scrakes he/she was chainstunning. He/she died and complained to "not shoot his/her scrakes" and most of players called him douche. I wrote: "perhaps it's because you stole those kevlars and ammo?". I played as commando and I mostly had 0 ammo cuz of him by the way, but he said "And you stole 6 ammo crates!". Totally childish behavior. Everyone tried to explain him I had 0 ammo most of the time because of what he did and team didn't have kevlars because of him, and those 6 crates of ammo I found were just to keep team alive, but he continued with his "you should learn to share what you have". Few games later he stopped being such a$$hole but on the other hand, maybe it's because I didn't see him as he was rushing everywhere while I was covering the back.

Now, again, just so you guys know - it's not that I hate French people, I just said which French people I played with act like a$$holes on that server.

Upvote 0
Hmm the problem is most likely the localisation (ping for you) as it's French server :rolleyes:
Server IP: KillingFloor://188.165.246.94:9107

Also, today when I played there joined at some point guy with name "Cooking Mama" or so, ping 4 so I suppose admin or something, also was French I suppose. First thing he/she did - when spawned at wave 2 beginning of RE1 Mansion Story, took kevlar, threw 1 nade, then took another kevlar cuz lost hp, then threw 4 more nades and took all ammo. Also, played as zerker lvl 3. Then later everyone was mean to him/her and shoot scrakes he/she was chainstunning. He/she died and complained to "not shoot his/her scrakes" and most of players called him douche. I wrote: "perhaps it's because you stole those kevlars and ammo?". I played as commando and I mostly had 0 ammo cuz of him by the way, but he said "And you stole 6 ammo crates!". Totally childish behavior. Everyone tried to explain him I had 0 ammo most of the time because of what he did and team didn't have kevlars because of him, and those 6 crates of ammo I found were just to keep team alive, but he continued with his "you should learn to share what you have". Few games later he stopped being such a$$hole but on the other hand, maybe it's because I didn't see him as he was rushing everywhere while I was covering the back.

Now, again, just so you guys know - it's not that I hate French people, I just said which French people I played with act like a$$holes on that server.

Wait...
You dont like French but not all french...
You are very strange....

especially careful what you say because you talk like a racist to dont like the french, it's not because you speak not for all the french, aim already speak for a minority there is something that raised issues,because You Will think we are bad players,you take the French ​for fools

Why not simply talk of players on KF instead of talking necessarily that they are French???

And I think everybody Does not care about your game....

Upvote 0
Wait...
You dont like French but not all french...
You are very strange....

especially careful what you say because you talk like a racist to dont like the french, it's not because you speak not for all the french, aim already speak for a minority there is something that raised issues,because You Will think we are bad players,you take the French ​for fools

Why not simply talk of players on KF instead of talking necessarily that they are French???

And I think everybody Does not care about your game....
1. Learn how to write english properly, it's hard to figure out what you're saying.
2. I didn't say I don't like French people, once again, I just said I hate THOSE PLAYERS those INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE those who ACT LIKE IDIOTS and they play on THE SERVER I wrote about, and BY THE WAY it happens that they're French, which means that if you join the server and see people who are French with exactly same names as I wrote, then it means they are exactly same people who were playing like a$$holes when I was there.
3. I do simply talk of players on KF. I never said it's because they're French, I just said that those French people are acting like a$$twats on French server, which means they are some kind of clan or server owners/friends who act like that. It's called group-griefing if I am not wrong.
4. if noone cared then this thread wouldn't have 4 pages so far.

Upvote 0
1. Learn how to write english properly, it's hard to figure out what you're saying.
2. I didn't say I don't like French people, once again, I just said I hate THOSE PLAYERS those INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE those who ACT LIKE IDIOTS and they play on THE SERVER I wrote about, and BY THE WAY it happens that they're French, which means that if you join the server and see people who are French with exactly same names as I wrote, then it means they are exactly same people who were playing like a$$holes when I was there.
3. I do simply talk of players on KF. I never said it's because they're French, I just said that those French people are acting like a$$twats on French server, which means they are some kind of clan or server owners/friends who act like that. It's called group-griefing if I am not wrong.
4. if noone cared then this thread wouldn't have 4 pages so far.

It just proves that you have no respect towards the players :)
If my writing does not please you,I will not detain you

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wouldn't take anything BenioX says seriously, there's a reason he had an average of 20 downvotes on all of his messages before the system was changed.
Yes, there was a reason, especially to down-vote my ideas for what could be improved in BlackCheetah's mod AND got implemented thanks to me and everyone agreed that was a good idea :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
So specific people in a specific country are acting nonsensical?

In that case, i present possibly the most retarded Australian i've ever had the misfortune of meeting.

pinnacleofretardation.jpg

Upvote 0
This thread is getting more stupid and random by the post. I suggest a lock before people reply with even more randomness like :

Originally Posted by KFFreak
Concrete

Originally Posted by Supahkawaki
I like Pie!!!

Originally Posted by Le Douche
Cookies! I hate abortion...

Originally Posted by KartonKFKillah
I want nipples on stalkers! Cous I roll like that!

Upvote 0
This thread is getting more stupid and random by the post. I suggest a lock before people reply with even more randomness like :
All started from Benjamin and the other French guy. Coincidence?

So specific people in a specific country are acting nonsensical?

In that case, i present possibly the most retarded Australian i've ever had the misfortune of meeting.

pinnacleofretardation.jpg
What perk did he play with? If medic then he was all fine being even lvl 0...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TOO LATE!!
I like french fries :D
Actually it's not that random. It's still on-topic, as it still contains "FRENCH" in name ;)

Now about the server:
Yesterday I was lucky enough to spot another a$$hat on that server, and GUESS WHAT! He wasn't French, he was Polish. Through all the game on RE1 Mansion Story he was asking us to talk Polish cuz he didn't understand English, then when I told him I am Polish too when he asked who's Polish, and then he stopped talking Polish, in fact, he simply shut up. Now for the bad part about him - he was medic lvl 3, didn't carry medigun, didn't heal with syringe either (unless himself) and next map, something REvamp, I was commando and was about to pick up bullpup, but he took it, I asked him in english, then in Polish, to give it back. After like 3 minutes of chasing him, guess what? He gave me his medigun and continued running with bullpup and died very shortly and ragequit. I searched for bullpup just to find syringe laying on the ground.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.