• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lucky me!

They probably have some keywords filter :p

A normal day at TWI

twiisfunny.png

Upvote 0
The OP of the mentioned thread has some points, there are issues in the game (Although I wouldn't call the spawning a major one, you really only get spawned on top of once in a while). But he was wrong about them ruining the game. Sure maybe once in awhile you might get red-screened and wipe accordingly but
despite it's faults, KF is still insanely and consistently fun and challenging which I think is the most important aspect and I think that's what is proved by the 1.2 million+ in sales.

As long as it's a fun game to play people will overlook or learn to work around minor issues - for example, a server browser that doesn't stop refreshing or save favourites consistently. I know they don't stop me from playing. And to call TW lazy after they've put out multiple free updates seems kind of rude. I got this game for free from a friend who paid 5 bucks for it during a steam sale and I've gotten more enjoyment out of it than games I've paid $60 for.

Upvote 0
I, for one, love the spawns in this game.. Sure, they're annoying and get you killed the minute you run past a corner and don't look behind your back for that opportunistic Scrake waiting for you.. But after all, we must remember that this game does in fact, hate us all. :3 No matter how much we love it.. Same with the Husks' aimbot.. They're just things to make the game more tricky.. If they weren't there, the game would be made easier, and that is not in the Killing Floor spirit.

Upvote 0