• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Broken claymore achievement

n3r0

Nov 6, 2011
There is an achievement to kill Scrake, Fleshpound and Patriarch with claymore during one map.

I made it on mountainpass, long, hard. I killed all skrakes, fleshpounds and patriarch with claymore, without using any additional weapon. Only claymore.

And I have no achievement. Neither me, nor my friends who did it. Why?

There is an achievement to kill Scrake, Fleshpound and Patriarch with claymore during one map.

I made it on mountainpass, long, hard. I killed all skrakes, fleshpounds and patriarch with claymore, without using any additional weapon. Only claymore.

And I have no achievement. Neither me, nor my friends who did it. Why?

Because you gotta do it with xmas zeds, and they're gone.

Upvote 0
Get used to this

TWI are aweful in regards to achievements (at least with KF). They often don't work, they are very disorganized and some of them just simply have information left out from the descriptions (like the Claymore one, that it needs to be on Xmas specimen).

Upvote 0
TWI are aweful in regards to achievements (at least with KF). They often don't work, they are very disorganized and some of them just simply have information left out from the descriptions (like the Claymore one, that it needs to be on Xmas specimen).
Pretty much this. Let's take a show of hands; who here actually HAS unlocked "Dignity for the Dead"?

Upvote 0
I dont think that this achievement is fair...

It would be good if it would be reverted for normal zeds,so people that play HoE can get a nice challenge. Really.

I agree, even though I did get it during the xmas event, I still think it should have been obtainable with the normal zeds or atleast stated that it had to be on the xmas zeds in the description of the achievement

Upvote 0
Let's take a show of hands; who here actually HAS unlocked "Dignity for the Dead"?

Yes I have it unlocked but I'm not sure how, I was playing zerker on West London and was moving through one of the tunnels, I hit 2 gorefasts in front of me and this achievement popped up :confused:

Another player posted on the Steam forums just before Christmas asking for someone to be the bait so he could get this achievement, I offered to help him and the map was again West London, I think he needed 7 kills for the achievement, it took around 30 kills to get it. I was surrounded by zeds and each time he'd hit them with the LAW killing at least 10-20 but it was only registering 1 kill.

Upvote 0
Are we counting the accompanying picture as "description og the achievement"? Because it does have the Christmas Patriarch, Scrake and Fleshpound heads with the Claymore. Plus, being in the Christmas group of achievements...maybe I'm expecting too much out of people on the internet. :(

No, U expect too few from the developers.
And we can't see the achievement's picture untill we unlock it.
And it is not in the "Christmas group of achievements", it is in the "New weapons" group of achievements.

Upvote 0
No, U expect too few from the developers.
And we can't see the achievement's picture untill we unlock it.
And it is not in the "Christmas group of achievements", it is in the "New weapons" group of achievements.

You can view the achievements through the steam store page. You will be directed here. http://steamcommunity.com/stats/KillingFloor/achievements

My apologies, I meant to say "achievements active during Christmas" since they show the Christmas specimens. My bad.

Upvote 0
Pretty much this. Let's take a show of hands; who here actually HAS unlocked "Dignity for the Dead"?

<raises hand>

Get used to this

TWI are aweful in regards to achievements (at least with KF).

I wouldn't say awful, but they should mention on the achievement if it requires seasonal mobs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I did, same as every other achievement.

For me biggest problem was Dot of Doom done without bloat or other mutator stuff. Every single of those achievements are possible to do when u try.
And for those from christmas events and summer events? LoL be patient, its nobody fault that u did not done those while christmas...

Upvote 0
Spicy, if I see my list of achievements and see "lock" shown on it and description claiming that I have to kill Scrake, FP and Papa with Claymore on 1 map - I recieve information that "I have to kill Scrake, FP and Papa with Claymore on 1 map".

Global statistic or some other pages are not mentioned in ach's description. It's not said there "well, go to the global achievent's stats and see on the picture what monsters do U have to kill - usual, summer or christmas". It would be stupid. The normal way is to make normal descriptions.

Upvote 0