• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Female Player Model

Yomommassis

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
This will change Lewis to be the Trader model
WORKS ONLINE​

--Version 2.1--
Initial Public Release​

traderplayer.gif
traderportrait.jpg

traderi.jpg

Last edited:
second this
but make DLC characters locked for this unless purchased to prevent pirating DLC

of course. As I said, it would require some locking, ect. And DLC characters would be unable to be unlocked unless you owned the DLC.

Or perhaps make it so it is just has another Lewis model, but when you get the DLC, it replaces it with one of the DLC chars? I'm not a programmer, but that sounds like a possible fix.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the great work on this Yomommassis.

I've been hoping to see this day happen as I kept some custom skins made by JustFilth and ZiO on the backburner and they can now be implemented.

Traders1.jpg

Traders2.jpg

Traders4.jpg

Traders3.jpg

I understand you're handing over your work to eiriasles and will post in that thread as the projects expands.

aww man Now I gotta add these!

Upvote 0

I've been hoping to see this day happen as I kept some custom skins made by JustFilth and ZiO on the backburner and they can now be implemented.

Traders1.jpg

Traders2.jpg

Traders4.jpg

Traders3.jpg

I understand you're handing over your work to eiriasles and will post in that thread as the projects expands.

the tyrant?

Upvote 0

to my knowledge she stepped off the project when I got everything working, but you're free to do anything you want with the released files

Upvote 0