• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Progress Bar After Rank 6

one of the reason i love to play games is for leaderboards and stats. much like in call of duty. but everything has been hacked and those boards are s*** now :/ but maybe there should be an option for leaderboards on killing floor. most kills,headshots,damage counts, zed time totals,etc. that would make it a lil more fun. i love the need to play just to get to the top of the leaderboard :D another thing that could be added is a prestige system. again like in COD. just reset everything to lvl0. just ideas though :)

Upvote 0
one of the reason i love to play games is for leaderboards and stats. much like in call of duty. but everything has been hacked and those boards are s*** now :/ but maybe there should be an option for leaderboards on killing floor. most kills,headshots,damage counts, zed time totals,etc. that would make it a lil more fun. i love the need to play just to get to the top of the leaderboard :D another thing that could be added is a prestige system. again like in COD. just reset everything to lvl0. just ideas though :)

At what point does "Working with your team to survive against hordes of AI and defeat the Patriarch" come into contact with a leaderboard which are specifically designed for "Attempting to show off your e-peen by competing with other people to be the 'best'". At no point does this game need a leaderboard.

Upvote 0
At what point does "Working with your team to survive against hordes of AI and defeat the Patriarch" come into contact with a leaderboard which are specifically designed for "Attempting to show off your e-peen by competing with other people to be the 'best'". At no point does this game need a leaderboard.
well jeeze i said it was just a suggestion...:(

Reactions: Discoisntdead
Upvote 0
Although I don't want a leaderboard (as evilsod put so gently and eloquently...it's a co-op game) I wouldn't mind some stats though. They're always fun to look at.

What's my win percentage vs patriarch?
Median wave completed by map name.
Accuracy.
Accuracy and damage per weapon.
# of deaths by specimen.
# of kills per specimen.
total money given away vs recieved

Stuff like that.

Reactions: crystaldragons
Upvote 0
I'm not sure whats more pathetic. That you stalk me purely to spout useless crap about me or that you actually felt the need to dislike my post and like his out of pure spite.

Grow up.

Good grief, someone's paranoid. I did dislike your post not out of spite but because you're a dick to nearly everyone for no real reason. I never liked his, though. Also, I hardly "stalk" you, I frequent this forum and view nearly all of the threads. You happen to post fairly often and subsequently, I see your posts and comment on them when I see fit.

I don't really feel strongly one way or another about you, I just find the majority of your posts unnecessarily abrasive. Someone needs to get over themselves. ;)

Upvote 0
Good grief, someone's paranoid. I did dislike your post not out of spite but because you're a dick to nearly everyone for no real reason. I never liked his, though. Also, I hardly "stalk" you, I frequent this forum and view nearly all of the threads. You happen to post fairly often and subsequently, I see your posts and comment on them when I see fit.

I don't really feel strongly one way or another about you, I just find the majority of your posts unnecessarily abrasive. Someone needs to get over themselves. ;)

Yeah i agree you should get over yourself. There must be at least 10 posts now where your only 'contribution' was to insult me and say nothing about the thread in question.

So i say again, grow up. I may be an *** but at least i'm not a self righteous one like you.

Upvote 0
Yeah i agree you should get over yourself. There must be at least 10 posts now where your only 'contribution' was to insult me and say nothing about the thread in question.

So i say again, grow up. I may be an *** but at least i'm not a self righteous one like you.

I think 10 is a bit of an exaggeration. I can recall about three or four in which I called you out on being rude, if that's your definition of an insult. I can recall a lot more where you ripped people to shreds for no reason. I hope you don't talk that way to people in real life; you must get "insulted" all the time. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0