• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

-Skins for Download-

Yea if you can make the nbc hoos the same color and possible take off the police tag that would be exactly what im looking for :)
And I apprecaite someone Looking at this lol.
Hi there DrenFang , idk that skin u talking about but if u want atleast till u get that u looking for , i made this with the police Sargent Davin in a solid black suit :
SgDevinBlack.jpg

Plz let me know ( i suppose that you

Upvote 0
ok honestly DO THIS!!!

ok honestly DO THIS!!!

ok i love all these character skins and weapon skins but its a pain in the butt to constantly to change it to the one i want. there should be an option built into the game just like a mutator so that you can select a character and then choose from a variety of skins. same thing for the weapons. that would also make them viewable online. i dont just want to enjoy them myself i want others to see them too!!! please forward this to the person that could have the power to do this. im just posting my thoughts but if this gets to the developer that would be great. it could open up possibilities too. things like DLC you got custom made skins you can get for free and then Skins made by TW that are approved.

Upvote 0
I added the skins just for you Hanzo ;) (Schnieder just looks sweet)

Like I said before, I am currently looking for ways to make skinning easier to use/ see/ release.

Keep these skins coming people!

~Glory

*PS Any moderator looking at this thread, is there any chance you could join together the posts on the first page by me?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the skins are awesome! i downloaded mr. defcon, stormtrooper wilkes, and a new foundry worker and police constable ( cant remember names, too lazy to look).

i do have one problem...i downloaded the golden deagle and golden katana, they worked fine on solo but i get a version mismatch when i try to join any server.

Upvote 0
the skins are awesome! i downloaded mr. defcon, stormtrooper wilkes, and a new foundry worker and police constable ( cant remember names, too lazy to look).

i do have one problem...i downloaded the golden deagle and golden katana, they worked fine on solo but i get a version mismatch when i try to join any server.

That is a known problem, if you pm RickeyHorror, he can probably shine some light on it.

Upvote 0