• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

It's a real shame that this is the case, because many of the maps but LT members can be fixed in 5-10 minutes, and are fantastic maps besides the glitches.

I wonder if the TW team could not solve the problem if the disappearance of the author of a map is real????:eek:

This is especially respect the work of all those who have spent much time on maps :)

Even if the author is not present we should at least make them profitable :)

I hope a solution will be found :eek:

Upvote 0
I wonder if the TW team could not solve the problem if the disappearance of the author of a map is real????:eek:

This is especially respect the work of all those who have spent much time on maps :)

Even if the author is not present we should at least make them profitable :)

I hope a solution will be found :eek:

Pourquoi la phrase de Mamoo est traduite en fran

Upvote 0
How is KF-Meow still on the whitelist? theres tons of places you can exploit on. Check out the trader truck for example

there are a lot of maps on the whitelist that have exploits. we're still in the "cleansing" period so to speak in terms of getting through all of them. you can report them if you want to yoshiro or xienen

Upvote 0
there are a lot of maps on the whitelist that have exploits. we're still in the "cleansing" period so to speak in terms of getting through all of them. you can report them if you want to yoshiro or xienen

Just out of curiosity, what about stock maps? 3 that come to mind are Offices, Icebreaker and Departed with heavy duty exploits in them.

Upvote 0

The problem is that many on each map exploits,but they can not be not corrected because the perpetrator is no longer here :(

It should already find a solution, before we end up with one or two maps on the white list :(

I sent some exploits to Xienen but I hope its not going condemn the map :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The problem is that many on each map exploits,but they can not be not corrected because the perpetrator is no longer here :(

It should already find a solution, before we end up with one or two maps on the white list :(

I sent some exploits to Xienen but I hope its not going condemn the map :(

lol there are plenty of maps that don't have exploits and out of the ones that do, most of them have authors that are still around.
out of all the maps we've had de-whitelisted, most of them have had new versions made. if a map maker disappears and abandons his/her map, it's their problem not ours.

We cant do anything about it :(

of course we can. we report those exploits and TWI fix's them and releases the new versions of the stock maps with the new update.

Upvote 0
Just out of curiosity, what about stock maps? 3 that come to mind are Offices, Icebreaker and Departed with heavy duty exploits in them.

Filth's Cross has a nasty exploit too.

How is KF-Meow still on the whitelist? theres tons of places you can exploit on. Check out the trader truck for example

Winchester too. Really amateurish map.

When I get the time I'll take screenies and PM Xienen.

Upvote 0
lol there are plenty of maps that don't have exploits and out of the ones that do, most of them have authors that are still around.
out of all the maps we've had de-whitelisted, most of them have had new versions made. if a map maker disappears and abandons his/her map, it's their problem not ours.

Very bad if it ends up like this :(

Upvote 0