• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

i installed kf-castle.rom and i can play it in "solo" in my kf game, but when i load the map to my game serber which is hosted by ultimate gameservers, i cant play it?
all other maps load fine from here, but that map will not show up in my web admin list to add to the map cycle??? ive uninstalled and reinstalled it 5 times and nada,anysuggestions???

thanks

Upvote 0
Forgot to update this list, but the whitelist was updated a few days ago.

Added:
KF-artefatto by cannone82[ITA]
KF-StairCase by Yugo Hell
KF-AbandonedTowerBETAv11 by Aztek2313
KF-Survival-[v2] by Robot
KF-AHouse-remake by misaeru1
KF-CastleOfDeath-Gn3s by Fel
KF-Canville by cannone82[ITA]
KF-OldeTower-beta3 by PiX
KF-Area-69 by elql
KF-Siege by Dregs
KF-CentralMayhem-MainSt by Fel
KF-CentralMayhem-TheHood by Fel
KF-Trooper Defence by Fel
KF-Doom3 by S281
kf-Lighthouse_finalv3 by LATTEH
KF-Crystal-Lake by avp2501

Removed at mappers request:
All versions of DeathPit EXCEPT Deathpit-Revamp (Keep KF-DeathpitRevamp)
KF-Floor17
KF-MainStreetBeta
CentralMayhem
KF-Crystal-LakeV1-7a
KF-Crystal-Lake-CE-V1-7a

Upvote 0
I heard rumours that my map KF-OldeTower-beta3 still doesn't have perks enabled. Could it have something to do with the actor TowerBlockade? Since it's whitelisted I just assumed it was working. I hope you find the time soon to look into that.

I can confirm that this map did not allow perk progression for me.

As of May 15th, 8pm KF-OldeTower-beta3 doesn't allow perk progression for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
kf-Canville is perk enabled for me. Made my Commando lvl 6 on it yesterday. by far one of the easiest maps right now if you want to lvl perks. A little to easy for my taste =/ but a fun and sunny map:)
I'm gonna have to try this one out, when I first saw it from the screenshots...was like, what? Thought this was in England, KF XP

Upvote 0