• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

The map Kurosawa is crashing the FeC servers whenever they switch to it.
It works fine in singleplayer, but breaks stuff when we try it in multiplayer.
Anyone have a similar problem?

Also: that link to KF-RoadtoPerdition-Campaign is broken, does anyone have a good one?

Edit: I cannot read the KEPT clan entries on why these maps were removed, they are in a part of the forum I need to register to see and registration is disabled. Can someone please fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slappy Cromwell
Upvote 0
The map Kurosawa is crashing the FeC servers whenever they switch to it.
It works fine in singleplayer, but breaks stuff when we try it in multiplayer.
Anyone have a similar problem?

I just loaded this map on my server and it plays just fine in multiplayer. I would guess someone forgot to upload the X_cp_terrain1.utx texture file on the server and/or redirect.

Upvote 0
I just loaded this map on my server and it plays just fine in multiplayer. I would guess someone forgot to upload the X_cp_terrain1.utx texture file on the server and/or redirect.

On my server it will download the compressed X_cp_terrain1.utx quickly and then it will start a slower X_cp_terrain1.utx download that doesn't stop at 100%, it just keeps on going until you cancel the download.

Upvote 0
Removed from the list due to exploit
KF-Gripen-Fix - Removed at request of original author

So, any idea if Tundra is gonna fix that map by himself or not? Because its been quite a while now and Ive heard nothing of him since his last message about me breaking his little copyright terms (which I still find rather laughable seeing as Ive never claimed any of these maps to be my own and the most editing Ive done is add a few blocking volumes and perhaps delete an exploitable tree if it doesnt bother the looks of the map).

I just find it rather odd that he would just come by, complain, and then leave while the map remains de-whitelisted. :/

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0