• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Killing Floor Games] Sign up here!

I want to bring another team to the Beginner Tournament, but actually you're only 4.

We don't know how to pay via Paypal, I think we need to sign-up here before but we don't really know if we can play so =/

If we can, we want to play the 4th May at 4PM CET, French Server.

I will take contact with you via PM :)

Upvote 0
Hello everybody!

As many of you know the Tripwire forums were down latetly, a bad timing for the tournament since the sign up's were ending last week.
However! The Beginner's tournament went very well, we had 6 teams playing and all streams are uploaded to our twitch channel for those who missed the tournament streams or just want to watch it again.

http://www.twitch.tv/jedimartpc/profile/pastBroadcastshttp://www.twitch.tv/jedimartpc/profile/pastBroadcasts

More information about the winners you can find on our steam group.
(Talking about the steam group, the steam group is now public).
The next tournament will be the Veteran's, since some teams switched from beginner's to veteran's, the sign up slots are now all free.

There are also a few changes for the Veteran's tournament as posted on the Steam group:

-Tournament moved to Saturday 17 May & Sunday 18 May
*Due to the lack of time to sign up we changed dates

-Tournament prizes has changed, prizes for the veteran's tournaments are now:
1st place: 6 DLC at choice
2nd place: 6 random DLC packs
3rd place: 6 Killing Floor Steam profile backgrounds

-All teams can sign up
*Despite you have signed up or played in the Beginner's tournament you can still enter the Veteran's tournament, we did this for promotion of the first tournament and the lost time (dont expect this change for the future tournaments however).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
KFG Tournament

KFG Tournament

Taking a close look at this tells me some creative people came up with a idea and worked hard to make it happen. It is a work in progress that will improve over time if given a chance and not berated and degraded. The cost is minimal esp. for those who have played it over the years. If you dont have to win you cant lose, what we can have is a lot of fun supporting the KF community and gamers in general. Nothing to lose being positive about it whats the worst that can happen lol.

Upvote 0
I hate playing vanilla but I like the idea of tournament.

Team Name: Scrake Naders
Team Leader: PooSH
Team Members: The Janitor, Two Clicks, MrSpoonman, Jess, Baffi***
Reserved Time Slot: Saturday 17th 4pm
Server Location: France

*** Last two may vary due to availability at the chosen time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Done and time booked.
You will receive a PM shortly.

I hate playing vanilla but I like the idea of tournament.

Team Name: Scrake Naders
Team Leader: PooSH
Team Members: The Janitor, Two Clicks, MrSpoonman, Jess, Baron***
Reserved Time Slot: Saturday 17th 4pm
Server Location: France

*** Last two may vary due to availability at the chosen time.

Upvote 0