• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Killing Floor Games] Sign up here!

The price of 2 beers (or any non-alcoholic substance) at a pub? I don't see the issue myself.
Well the only reason I would participate in this is a mix of boredom and curiosity, and I'm definitely not bored or curious to pay to get into something that I'm not really interested in in the first place! To be honest I think the whole thing is kind of ridiculous.

That said I'm going to respect the wishes of OP and leave this thread for signups only, and I suggest everyone else does likewise. :) If you want to reply to this, PM me, as I won't be checking this thread anymore.

Upvote 0
Beginner Tournament
Playing with level 5 perks on Suicidal might be even more challenging than playing level 6 on HoE. So if you really want to run Beginner tourney, I think difficulty must be lowered to Hard. I doubt we need 2 different competitions at all. New players wouldn't be interested, especially when they're supposed to pay entree fee. But experienced ones should participate in Veteran completion only, and not trying to "steal" easy win in Beginners. And since server is running ServerPerks, then level 6 perks can be set up for everyone, including those, who reset their perks. I think it is better to run 1 tournament with 10 team than 2 tournaments with 5 in each. Or even worse: first tournament having 6 teams while second one had been canceled due to lack of competitors.

Entree fee and winning prizes
I support entree fee. First, it filters out small children, who has no credit card and who don't take such things seriously. Second, it confirms the seriousness of the participation. It is better to have smaller amount of teams in fact than having a lot of teams "on a paper", where half of them can't even collect together for a signed up game.

But I don't support money prizes. As some say, entree fee costs only "a couple of beers". Then we can also say: "The winner gets beer 6-pack". Which sounds ridiculous. I mean, if you can't put reasonable amount of dosh for a prize (

Upvote 0
Why are you discussing this with someone who already asked you to stop posting in this thread. Read:
If you have questions or want to discuss further you can send me a PM, now lets leave this topic to sign-ups only and where this topic is mentioned for.
I didn't want to post in this thread again so it could be left to sign ups. Maybe a mod should come in and clean this up (or at least move this one and make another) so Mart can get a clean thread where actual signing up occurs.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't mind signing in to this tournament just for the sake of doing something different in KF. However, me and others digging into the idea of playin this event would greatly appreciate if the OP were to make another thread to discuss the "knits and picks" of how this tournament is going to unravel. After all, I wouldn't want to be that guy that broke certain rule or did something illegal an my team pays the price for it.:IS2::(

Upvote 0
[Tournament update]

We would like to inform all teams and their members of a new update for this tournament. The following changes will take place, take note that this might be the last update. Expect changes for future tournaments, however.

Changes
-The Rules section has been updated on our official website ( Reminder; all players interested in entering the tournament must read the rules and information on the official KFG website).
-Teams can now vote on end trader time, meaning you can end trader time when your team wants, this pumps up the compentive level during the tournaments.

-During the veterans' tournament, all players will be forced to level 6. People who reset their perks can enter the tournament!
-The tournament has become international-friendly, thus we expanded our choice of servers to France (EU), Seattle (USA) and New York (USA).
-We will now make use of the [Scrn] Total Game Balance mutator
-The sign up form has changed; teamleaders can now post which server location they would preferably play on.

Questions?
Any question can be sent by Private Message. Do not be afraid to ask even the simplest question, for we will answer those as well. Additionally, teams who have signed up will receive a questionnaire and they will be able to send the completed forms to the KFG staff. We will take any and all feedback into consideration.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[Tournament update]

We would like to inform all teams and their members of a new update for this tournament. The following changes will take place, take note that this might be the last update. Expect changes for future tournaments, however.

Changes
- The Rules section has been updated on our official website ( Reminder; all players interested in entering the tournament must read the rules and information on the official KFG website).
- Two days before the tournament begins, teams and players will be allowed to practice on the offical KFG servers; all servers will be set up according to the rules of the Beginner's Tournament, the same will be done for the Veteran's Tournament.
- [Scrn] Total Game Balance mutator has been removed and is being replaced by a simpler mutator which allowes teams to skip remaining trader time.
- Expect an update on the website where you will be able to find information on the servers, which is now included with the main post of this thread.

Questions?
Any question can be sent by Private Message. Do not be afraid to ask even the simplest question, for we will answer those as well. Additionally, teams who have signed up will receive a questionnaire and they will be able to send the completed forms to the KFG staff. We will take any and all feedback into consideration.

Upvote 0
[Tournament update]

Changes
-New server location, teams now also book for the region Australia (Sydney).
-The sign up form has changed; teamleaders can now also select Australia.

Questions?

Upvote 0
CLAN Sign up

CLAN Sign up

Clan tag: OSV<
Clan leader: OSV<Zlirion

Players:
OSV<emrahnzm
OSV<CamouflageNinja
OSV<PresidentLincoln
OSV<Mezgo
OSV<EpicLoveMachine

Sub players are still not chosen. I will get back to that.

Reserved time slot: Saturday 3 May 9 PM

Server Location
France

Extra info: http://team-osv.com/
1789bf031b-Sans%20titre-1.png

Attachments

• Sans titre-1.jpg
    Sans titre-1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0