• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Developer lets play

If I had on Ouya, I'd buy the game. I love Killing Floor on PC and I think this game could be funny to play. I hope you succeed with it.

I read that you can try every game on the Ouya and when you like it you buy it. I'm wondering what this "try" actually means. Is there a time limit or can you only play one map?

Upvote 0
If I had on Ouya, I'd buy the game. I love Killing Floor on PC and I think this game could be funny to play. I hope you succeed with it.

I read that you can try every game on the Ouya and when you like it you buy it. I'm wondering what this "try" actually means. Is there a time limit or can you only play one map?

It is what we used to call a demo. It is in our game a map not all the perks and so on a taste of the game. But it is up to the developers to launch a game there needs to be something playable that you can download and try before you buy. But it could be the entire game it is no rule on how much needs to be free.

Upvote 0
It is what we used to call a demo. It is in our game a map not all the perks and so on a taste of the game. But it is up to the developers to launch a game there needs to be something playable that you can download and try before you buy. But it could be the entire game it is no rule on how much needs to be free.

I lol'd when i thought

-in demo you could only play as demo

Upvote 0