• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Incursion Oculus Rift Black Screen

TrickeyDickey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 29, 2018
I bought this game on the oculus store a little while back, and when I first bought it and installed it, it was working just fine. I played through the tutorial and a couple of levels with no issues but then I put it down and didn't pick the game back up for a while.

Now just two days ago now, I tried to boot it back up to play again, but after the oculus loading screen went away, I only see darkness. There is only darkness on the monitor as well, but if I press the Oculus home button, the dash pops up just fine and my controllers are tracking just fine. I close the dash to return to the game and it goes dark again. The only thing I can see is if I get too close to my boundaries, the guardian system still displays the walls, but everything else is still back. I've tried waiting in this state, thinking it was just taking a while to load, but no luck. I've tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling my GPU drivers, setting oculus up fresh, nothing works. Is the game currently broken? I've been scouring the internet but I've only seen one other person with my problem but they said it was a controller issue, but my controllers have been on and tracking the entire time.

I created this account just to post in this forum, hopefully there's someone that knows how to fix this out there.