• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

fire1111

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 12, 2017
i've been having a constant changing field of view. i am not allowed to have the one i personally enjoy. it will change one percent down if i set it at my preference, and if i change it to one percent above will force it to another field of view to where if i click one percent up to where its supposed to be won't have any effect for 3 clicks. then when i adjust it to my preference after it starts working again, will lag and switch it back to the modded or adjusted field of view. like i can't notice it zooming in. the game worked fine till i started getting lots of kills and head shots, and from then on i noticed it happening. i suspect it is modded gamers who can pretend to be the ai. i refuse to play the pvp mode… i noticed unusual tactics from the ai characters that would require human input. ai that can unreasonably dodge my shots. and even when i push the trigger they will teleport or instantly change directions in all sorts of weird manners.