• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Coop Not Working

Jyserneim

Aug 18, 2017
The game invites sent to my friend, dont get delivered. I also dont get any game invites from my friend, even though he sends them. At the same time, Dead and Buried game invites DO get send. Trying to Find a coop game results in creating a new game, because there isnt any games. So we cant play with each other, and neither of us cant find any games to join.

This has been the problem for a whole day now. Yesterday, we actually did play with my friend. The game invites did work as intended. I also joined some random guys game yesterday (accidentally, but still). So yesterday it did work.

I disabled my antivirus program, same results. Game invites dont get send, and no other games to join.

Also, if there is no fix, I would like to get instructions how to get a refund.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sephon
We are looking into all issues reported and working on fixes.

For a refund you need to contact the store in which you made your purchase for their refund policy, in this case Oculus.

As to this issue, our tests this morning show everything is working fine in terms of matchmaking and friend invite. If you can provide any more detailed info that could be useful in us being able to reproduce what you are seeing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yoshiro;n2303760 said:
We are looking into all issues reported and working on fixes.

For a refund you need to contact the store in which you made your purchase for their refund policy, in this case Oculus.

As to this issue, our tests this morning show everything is working fine in terms of matchmaking and friend invite. If you can provide any more detailed info that could be useful in us being able to reproduce what you are seeing.

The problem with the matchmaking is that it just does everything behind the scenes. There's no way to know who you're connecting to nor if there's even anyone to connect to. The game also doesn't tell you whether you're supposed to wait for a partner in the 'ready up' room or if they can join while you're playing so maybe people aren't even doing thing properly? I've hosted many games and haven't gotten a single join. When I search, it searches for a couple seconds, gives a timeout error then just hosts its own map that no one can see.

Upvote 0