• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC @Yoshiro, Reply to Dar’s audio issues.

BeepBibbidy

Apr 14, 2019
Yoshiro;n2332044 said:
File a detailed bug report here in the forum with as much detail as possible and I"ll make sure our QA team is aware.

@Yoshiro, I actually posted a bug report on this topic a while back and I'll leave the URL below, it goes into much more depth on his "siren" and "ammo" quotes.
https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-ps4/the-bug-report-aa/2331294-d-a-r-2-0-broken-quotes

But I'll try to sum it up right here, And quickly set it out, Dar's audio issues consist of his, Siren quotes, Ammo check/Ammo box quotes, and his dosh quotes.

Sirens:
when Dar spots a siren, Dar will play his "Spotted Hans" quotes instead of his "Spotted a siren" quotes.

Ammo check/Ammo box:
When Dar initiates an ammo check with a teammate, he plays his "spotted ammo crate" quotes instead of his "ammo check" quotes,
and vice versa, when a teammate initiates an ammo check, the conversation would sound like this as an example.

Dar starts ammo check:
Dar: "Found some ammo" (A "spotted ammo" quote)

Scully: "lots thanks"

Instead of Dar playing his Ammo check quotes.

Teammate starts ammo check:
Scully: ”Ammo check”

Dar: ”here's some ammo” (Another "spotted ammo" quote)

But what Dar should say as a response, is "Ammo fully stocked" Dar as Ana, which i think is dars only ammo check response.

Those were the main issues that I covered in the forum, but a lot of Dar's quote issues is that they are all mixed up, as an example shown below.

Dosh:
To set this out I will categorise these quotes.

Dar gives Dosh:

Dar receives Dosh:
Receives over 250 dosh:
”Loads of Money!” (Dar as Classic masterson)

But in game there is no "categorised system" and Dar will say anything from the three categories.
Meaning when Dar Gives Dosh and receives Dosh, Dar will say the same things from the three categories.

meaning a conversation might sound like this as an example when Dar is given Dosh:

Ana (gives Dosh): "Have some cash"

Dar replies with

Dar (as Pc Rob Briar): "Here's some Dosh mate"

instead of playing the categorised quotes above labelled "Dar receives Dosh",
Again meaning when someone gives Dar Dosh, Dar will play his "gives Dosh" quotes as well as his
"receives Dosh" quotes.

Sorry If I made this confusing but I hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

It is much easier to test it in game:

Simply spawn a siren as Dar and just see what dar says.

Wait for Dar to initiate an ammo check while a another player is in game, then hear what Dar says.
and then wait for the other player to initiate the ammo check, and listen to Dars response.

Lastly, Have a player give Dar Dosh repetitively and listen to his responses.

I hope this helped.

Reactions: simplecat