• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Friendly UI (again) and a deadly zed spawn

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    1: Friendly UI
    Guys... Can you stop messing around with it?
    Each time there's change to it, the scale ends up being weird that you just can't set it right, icons being too small and the text is being offset.

This time:
    Perk icons being small and i guess not scaling properly (but tbh i don't really mind it)
    Player name and their perk text being offset to the bottom not fitting properly around the health bar.
    And that whole UI Again is moving down when the other player is far away from you, that the whole thing ends up being large and hiding half of the player's body.... Tbh obstructing the view.
    14zx2iZ.jpg

I4Arnxr.jpg

vZ2ZOn9.jpg

2: Deadly zed spawn that can catch players offguard.

hmRWiFE.jpg

In this spot during endless 6 man game, when everyone is holding all 3 entrances (the upstairs, downstairs and the stairs that lead to the main spawn).
    The zeds will spawn near that control panel out of thin air and ofc attack, and so far up husks spawned in there behind our backs.
    And it was consistent during a few waves when we were holding there.

No clue if it can also happen on surv/obj.

Reactions: simplecat
    Ok so with the yulitide or however it's called update, the player names completely sunk to the health bar
    ta1UoE2.png

zhZwHx6.png

But now after watching my friend's recording of his game play, his name position stay way above the health bar and they never move depending on distance (aka working properly)
    So idk if it's on my end, is it tied to the 16:10 aspect ratio?
    Which ini would be responsible for controlling the team hud scale?

Edit: ok, asked another friend if he has the same bug with ui that i do... and he indeed does.
    His screen res is 1920x1080, so i guess it eliminates the 16:10 aspect theory.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0