• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Game crashes on windows 10

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    So I've been noticing a trend with people complaining that their game crashes while using windows 10

The crashes include:
    - 1st launch crash
    - alt tabbing while map is loading can cause a crash

These are the ones I've confirmed with others that use the OS (can't add my personal input since i'm still running on windows 7)
    Sometimes I've seen people crash midgame and then later comeback to the server (i did ask them to confirm if it was a crash and that they were running on w10) but it was a rare occurrence.

Last edited:
    Yes i have to second that. My game tends to crash on the first run of the game, between 30 min - 1hr after the first lunch.
    When it crashes the "Bug Splatt" window opens. The one where you report your crash to, i might be mistaken on the proper name of the application. After i relaunch the game for second time the crash appears to be non existent.

Also when there is loading screen and i ALT-TAB. The entire game and pc comes to a halt ( as in crash).

I would really appreciate if this can get patched up and fixed. Not to mention am not the only one to have this issue.

Thank You.

Upvote 0
    We have fixes for the top two reported through Bugsplat crashes coming with the next update. Hopefully this takes care of the experience that's being discussed here. We'll definitely want to hear back from players that were having these crashes to let us know if it's fixed their issue.

Reactions: EvoH
    Upvote 0