• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC 3rd person aa12 vosh precious glowing for pickup

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Category: Weapon skin

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Precious vosh skin for AA12 is glowing in 3rd person. The glow is the one for pickup (aka like ammo box, or you know.... picking up the gun from the ground)

Description:

1) have someone to equip the skin
    2) make him buy the gun and voalia, now you see his aa12 glow in enticing way.

Foster Parent;n2328070 said:
    We can't make it do the thing. Can you get a screenshot with Control+Print Screen, then paste it into a paint program afterwards?

Will take a while but i'll try.

Question: Can a specific character with a specific set of clothes cause a glowing effect on a specific skin?
    Because i did manage to reproduce it on a friend for a couple of days and i dang sure i've pressed the screenshot button for it to show in the thread.... but steam in kf2 specifically just couldn't take a shot.

Upvote 0
    Foster Parent;n2328079 said:
    I don't really know. I guess it could happen like that. That is pretty much how we test, every character with every weapon against every zed on every map, et cetera.

well, the only clue i have is Revered alberts dressed in his stock outfit painted blue, dark beard and blue fedora, holding a vosh precious aa12.

i hope i'll be able to test that tomorrow with a buddy.... If i can catch him first, dude is quite inconsistent when it comes to time x)

​​​​​

Upvote 0
    Foster Parent Here are the pictures of the spider-man... this time on a completely random person.
    UNRScY6.jpg

9M8AGCM.jpg

Also, one doorway in monster ball hasn't been fixed yet, so when it gets exploded from a demo weld it still stays straight.
    0iBJ7Wc.jpg

Nearly 2 years since report and 3 years since the bug appeared, hasn't been addressed (caulk and flamethrower)

Also some optimization required in Prison, Tragic kingdom and Zed landing
    zgzbQqs.jpg

mqKT7Ri.jpg

On Zed landing, At the beach, right side on top of the stairs.
    When you stand there there's a noticeable fps drop while you stand there... Same applies to these 2 zones that are shown in the picture... also reported nearly 2 years ago
    (my system can handle the game at comfortable 80 fps, but in those areas it drops to 55-45 fps even without any zeds on sight)

Rioter's armor is still floating mid air once it's killed and its body has been deleted (in current xmas build)
    Tho all i notice is that if someone else kills it off screen, there's a chance that it will float... i honestly have no idea how to reproduce it.

Upvote 0