• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC [Xmas Beta] Misc Map Bugs and Feedback

Delta69er

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 13, 2017
Just gonna list what I've seen without repeating whats already been reported

Santa's Workshop
Shopping Spree
Nuked
Feedback
  • I absolutely adore Santa's Workshop and I'm really disappointed you cannot play it on Vanilla Survival. It would be great if you implemented a new Objective game mode that extends KFGame Survival so we could select between the 2.
  • In endless you get teleported to the Boss Room. I bet this is intended but its bad game feel.
  • Shopping Spree has some bad design choices. This is the first map where a noticeable dead-end has been introduced. Up until now, the design of all maps have been implemented to avoid this. I'm talking about the elevator drop down, I would highly recommend changing this by blocking off the circled red:
  • Additionally these shitty paint cans should not have a blocking volume around them....this is really poor design here. It creates a false sense of traversal-able space. I would remove them and just block off the counter.

Foster Parent;n2326797 said:
Skulls? Is that a local cache problem? We've had a few reports of invisible clots, missing textures and all turned out to be imperfect downloads that were fixed by verifying, refetching the missing bits and rebuilding the texture cache.

Verifying did nothing (no repair needed), deleting the my games kf2 folder did correct it. Strange how that part remained however.

Reactions: Foster Parent
Upvote 0