• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Nvidia Flex Gibs do not work

metalsoldier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2018
USA
Category: Code, 3d art

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Nvidia Flex gibs do not appear when enabled in options.

Description: Turning on Nvidia flex Gibs does not make the gibs appear. I am using a GTX 1050 Ti and have the latest GeForce drivers (398.36). I also verified my game cache but the issue still persists. I think this started happening on this latest update. Note the fluid effects when using the "Nvidia Flex Gibs AND Fluid" still appear to be working correctly, it's just the gibs.

1) Go in options
2) Ensure "Nvidia Flex Gibs" or "Nvidia Flex Gibs AND Fluid" are enabled
3) Kill Zeds, no gibs :(

Have you ever messed with the gore manager configs or other settings? If so you can delete the configs folder in Documents/ My games/ KillingFloor2/ KFGame and verify your files through Steam before restarting. If the advance Flex fluids are still there, I'm guessing its not an issue of settings in the Nvidia Control Panel.

Upvote 0
something i noticed while testing out the performance is that the head gibs fly towards what i assume is the center of the map. they appear for a split second but then go flying all in the same direction. they're not even the flex head gibs, which are missing entirely, they're the normal head gibs. the long intestines seem to behave like normal, though.

Upvote 0