• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Endless mode boss bug, really breaking the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_got_wood

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
In endless mode, (so far it's only happened with the abomination, 2 times) Bosses will spawn multiple times. that number seems to be random, as the first time it happened i got 3 abominations, and the other time i only got 2. this happened on different starting difficulties, different maps, one custom and the other die-sector.
It's really ridiculous, not only is it 2x or 3x the abomination, now it's only 2x or 3x those little green exploding ****ers. that makes a tight map like Die-sector, on solo, impossible. i don't remember which round it happened on the first time, but last time it happened on round 10.
Also one last thing i remembered was that it happens not at the same time, but with roughly 10 seconds between each spawn, each time playing the intro for the new boss whilst the other one beats my *** while i can't see anything, then if another one spawns roughly 10 seconds Again, i'll have two of them beating me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.