• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Explosion radius of the Husk Cannon projectile is not affected by the upgrades

Category: Code.
Summary: When upgraded, ballistic explosive projectiles such as M203 or M79 grenades get more damage AND bigger radius. However for Husk Cannon it does not work that way.
Description:
KFProj_HuskCannon_Fireball class, function PrepareExplosionTemplate(), green text
Spoiler!

Other bugs to consider:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, but you DO.
KFProjectile.u, function PrepareExplosionTemplate()
There projectile gets bigger radius accoring to upgrade level.

Explosive ballistic projectiles such as RPG, M203 and M79 all getting bigger radius. Except Husk Cannon which is bugged because it firstly modifies its radius BUT then returns back to normal due to radius-gets-bigger-because-of-charge-level mechanics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
simplecat;n2322398 said:
Don't get me wrong, but you DO.
KFProjectile.u, function PrepareExplosionTemplate()
There projectile gets bigger radius accoring to upgrade level.

Explosive ballistic projectiles such as RPG, M203 and M79 all getting bigger radius. Except Husk Cannon which is bugged because it firstly modifies its radius BUT then returns back to normal due to radius-gets-bigger-because-of-charge-level mechanics.

I was told it was not intended for explosion radius to get larger with upgrades, just damage and increased weight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Alright, thanks for info! I'm not trying to look like insistent person but i'm gonna repeat myself - upgrades actually do improve explosion radius.

What do upgrade currently affect:

- Explosion radius of the ballistic explosive projectiles (HX25, M79, M203, RPG, Seeker6).
- Spash damage of the Firebug weapons (CnB, Flamethrower, Microwavegun).
- Damage Over Time of Firebug weapons (because DOT is % of the initial damage).
- Recharge speed of healing darts.

Upgrades do not affect:
- Bash damage.
- Ground Fire / Residual Flame damage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0