• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Missing Prestige Knife

BANTZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2018
Category: Code

Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce

Summary: After "prestiging" Berserker from the main menu, prestige knife was never added to inventory and remains missing since

Description:
1) Vault Vosh Precious lawn mower blade was equipped
2) After playing a multiplayer match, left to main menu then perk menu to prestige berserker
3) Received vosh reward (as far as I can tell) but never received prestige lawn mower blade
4) Remains missing after several restarts

Online/Offline: unknown (was internet-connected throughout)

s5yn3t BANTZ - One thing that would really help, is if we were reasonably sure this was specifically a new, prestige, knife problem and not another, known issue with prestige goods.

The one we already know about it is, when prestige first became available, lots of people did it, for multiple perks, all at once. So, the server handing out the goodies was backlogged for a time. Most of those missing things eventually arrived.

So, in this case, did you fail to get anything but knives? Did you prestige several perks at once? Is there anything else you could tell me that might help the search?

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2320046 said:
s5yn3t BANTZ - One thing that would really help, is if we were reasonably sure this was specifically a new, prestige, knife problem and not another, known issue with prestige goods.

The one we already know about it is, when prestige first became available, lots of people did it, for multiple perks, all at once. So, the server handing out the goodies was backlogged for a time. Most of those missing things eventually arrived.

So, in this case, did you fail to get anything but knives? Did you prestige several perks at once? Is there anything else you could tell me that might help the search?

I was doing them one at a time, so 1st was mando got the knife, in a few hours demo also got the knife
2 days later pyro, no knife.

Dosh and cases came in.... But when i pressed prestige on pyro, dosh did come in but cases like an hour later.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2320046 said:

I don't know if this will help but...

I waited until the Sunday to prestige my Firebug. A friend of mine prestiged his Field Medic at the exact same time. These were the only perks we have prestiged. Neither of us received the prestige knife. On Wednesday, my friend received his prestige knife but I didn't. My precious vosh Firebug knife was equipped at the time of prestiging.

Upvote 0