• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC SC and FP sudden target change in biotics lab, and Patriarch explosive asss

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Category: Code

Reproducibility: For over a year, 100% rate

Summary: Fp and Sc suddenly change target priority if a player is in a glass room and raging them up.

Description: In biotics lab, if a player is attacking Scrake or Fleshpound from this area while they are coming from a freeze room and targeting him.
    4.jpg

(2nd floor in the mixer area)

And if there's another player standing in either of these locations.
    2.jpg

Raged, they will instantly switch target from that glass room to a person/group that is standing in either of these 2 locations.

I've been watching this happening for over a year and triggering that specific event myself, and without a fail if there was at least one person in either of those 2 spots, they would charge them leaving you be.

That really needs to be addressed. My patience just blew up when Swat and i got sandwiched by a raged fp shot from that area and an incoming scrake (at 1st shown spot), that we got shredded in one second flat. From full health to none.

2. Thats in B2 happend like half an hour ago, still in Biolab.
    A patriarch, targeting group that gathered in a doorway to conferrence room (the furthest one from mixer to conference room)
    Prepping his damb rockets to fire, instead of shooting at them his rockets in a literal sense came out of his asss while looking at that group.

I thought that bs has been addressed but i guess it can still happen. (avg ping was 40 btw on bio lab hoe 6 man)

Last edited: