• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Krampus spawning twice, weapon swap, no dosh from objectives

ChuckChuckChuckChuck

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 9, 2017
Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always, Sometimes, Unable to reproduce

Summary: 1.) Krampus spawns twice during boss fight. (Sometimes reproduced)
2.) Katana suddenly swapped with Eviscerator. (Unable to reproduce)
3.) Not getting dosh for daily, seasonal, or weekly objectives. (Always reproduced)

Description: NUMBERED IN THE SAME ORDER AS SUMMARY ABOVE

1.) Krampus spawning twice
A.) Playing offline solo on Outpost. Hard difficulty. Played as a level 10-12 Demo.
B.) About one minute into the boss fight, the krampus fight scene started playing a 2nd time and spawned a 2nd krampus.
C.) Only have had this happen twice.

2.) Sudden weapon swap
A.) Was playing online with one other friend on Krampus Lair on Suicidal. Played as a level 23 Zerker.
B.) In the intermission between the 2nd and 3rd wave, I went to the trader.
C.) When I pressed E to access the trader, the trader window appeared for a fraction of a second and disappeared.
D.) My katana was immediatly swapped with an eviscerator right after the trader window closed.
E.) Had the same amount of dosh, and did not have enough dosh to purchase the eviscerator with or without selling the katana.
F.) Only happened once during the game. Never happened again.

3.) Not receiving any dosh for objectives.
A.) Finished 4/5 of the seasonal objectives
B.) After completing the "Breaking and Entering" Seasonal objective I did not receive vault dosh for it.
C.) All dailies stopped giving vault dosh after that
D.) "Breaking and Entering" was done on solo. Dailies were done on both online and solo.

Online/Offline: Both. See descriptions.

I do not have any screenshots. I am sorry.

1. Is a known issue we are looking into.
2. You may have held E rather than press it and it did they autoupgrade. This feature can be turned off in option if it is not something that interests you.
3. There was a bug where a mission will visually give you too much dosh. Players actually are earning the correct amount in the backend. This can make it appear dosh vault is not progressing until the back end has caught up to the visual amount.

Upvote 0