• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Beta test Bugs

Myrkr

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
Mode: Survival
Difficulty: Hard
Class: Swat
Summary: noticed a few bugs in the beta
Details of bugs
1) Dosh vault rewards for challenges not being added to dosh vault
2) After opting into beta need to launch, close, relaunch to be able to join games
3) During Krampus fight, on hard, 80ish elf zeds spawn in one clump at a time all rushing in from the same point at once for some reason, not sure if intentional or not but that's only with what's coming in through one zone, and more pour in from other zones also, it gets a bit...ridiculous, especially if using a perk without aoe or penetration

This was done in Online mode with other players present

Last edited:
Yeah. #1 I also experienced, after the first day. No Vault Dosh after for daily objectives after 1st day having completed all Seasonal objs.

4)In Krampus' Lair if a player walks into the thresher during Trader-time he is trapped but not killed until the next wave starts.

5)A Siren glitched upon death & writhed on the floor flickering green & red. I at first laughed thinking it was some holiday easter egg but only had it once.

6)The Wasteland cosmetics (although in the store) remain unpurchasable.

7)The thresher in KL won't kill Zeds with special Weekly features (This Week: Headshots only). Not really a glitch/bug but unexpected.

8)Daily Obj refreshing at odd times & multiple times in a 24hr period

Upvote 0
Issue #1 fixes it's self if you run again and get additional objectives, then it awards the dosh for the new objectives and the one that didn't work (Defend a zone)

Krampus when swollowing you takes you out of the fight, rapidly strips your health armor, while you can do nothing, and can't be healed (like a powered up Hans grab) which feels bad since it's hard to tell when he's going to do it, with all the chaos in the last part of that map

Nother thing is when he spits you out, your stuck in place, he actually spat me back out in a spot players aren't normally able to get into and it spawned a good 10-20 elfs on me at that point too, so I died in less than 5 seconds, and was unable to actually do anything, making this attack, effectively, a 1 hit kill

The lil green dudes he summon seem to leave an aoe 'bloat vomit' aura in an area after they die that's not really clearly defined (they leave a small puddle on the ground, but it hits you from a good bit of distance away from that puddle without an indicator that it should)

Not sure if intended but during the fight I'd notice 10-20 of the green dudes suddenly pop up in a short time, and bloat mines spawn in massive clusters as well

Also: Sound bug with teh Cryolator (freezey pop gun) it tends to 'hang' death sounds of freezing in area's at times, and very, very loudly at that

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1) Same. First days it all worked, until I got till 12,950,000 vault dosh or so. For 2 days in a row now I am still having same ammount of Dosh in my vault, and I did all my dailys which should result in at least 1 more chest and 300,000 more dosh, which I didn't recieve.

Also bout getting grabbed by Krampus, had same issue. I was frozen in air unable to move until end of the fight, for almost 3 full minutes, still being alive, but not being able to perform any actions.

Upvote 0