• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Died and never respawned on Beefcake weekly (wave 7/7, 6p game)

imnrk

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 9, 2015
What happened to me here was I died, and once the wave ended I never spawned back in. I just remained in the dead-player spectator mode.

I was playing a 6p game, Beefcake weekly, Catacombs map. I was a level 25 demolitionist and 4th on the scoreboard. I died on wave 7/7, I didn't die prior to this point but some other players died quite regularly and they respawned each time like normal. I was also the only player to die that round. I died when there were 70 or so zeds left in the wave, I don't remember exactly which zed killed me but I was fighting a fleshpound up close so it could have potentially been my explosives that killed me, but I don't know for sure. I didn't stick around to see if I respawned when the boss wave actually started or not, didn't want to risk the game counting the boss's health to six players when there would only be five.

I shared an imgur link because when I tried to submit the photo here, it was just a thumbnail. Hope that's ok.

Last edited: