• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Summer Content unavailable.

The_Doovd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 20, 2017
Hello.
I recently bought KF2 during the summer event and I do not see the remade zeds, can't compete in the minigames for rewards, or see the alternate startup menu.
All I get are the carnival tickets, yellow ones.
I also completed the weekly exploding zeds challenge and did not receive the award.

I tried looking through all DLC, and it says I do have the content downloaded, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game but it does not fix.

Is this because I joined during a bad time?
Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Halloween
The_Doovd;n2297966 said:
Hello.
I recently bought KF2 during the summer event and I do not see the remade zeds, can't compete in the minigames for rewards, or see the alternate startup menu.
All I get are the carnival tickets, yellow ones.
I also completed the weekly exploding zeds challenge and did not receive the award.

I tried looking through all DLC, and it says I do have the content downloaded, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game but it does not fix.

Is this because I joined during a bad time?
Any help would be appreciated.

Is this happening online, offline solo, or both? If it hasn't been tried yet, delete your configs. Documents>My Games>KillingFloor2>KFGame

Last edited:
Upvote 0