• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Kf mountain error

KratostheReaper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 27, 2017
hi everybody !

So I was wondering if anyone had gotten the "kf mountain" bug appearing ? Since the last update, a couple of my friends and I have gotten that bug. We create a group in order to join a game but when we try to look out for games the search stops by itself and the following messages appear : "kf mountain not found" then "kf mountain success". I can not create a game nor join as a group.

Any idea of where that might be coming from ?

Thanks

To clear this up, This error pops up when you try to enter a custom game with a map named kf-mountain, or you create a group of friends and search a game through matchmaking?
Because if you're searching a game through matchmaking, there's currently a bug across pc and ps4 that matchmaking can't find any games.

You can go try and delete config files in Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config and see if that fixes your problem. (Note that it will reset your graphical and control settings)

Upvote 0