• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Matchmaking unable to find servers, and animation problem

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    1: System

Category: Code i guess

Reproducibility: So far each time

Description: So i decided to give a shot for MM again (especially with some friends that want to try out the game while its free weekend), for the last couple of days the matchmaker unable to find server.
    Filters are: any map, from normal to sui, medium, friends only.
    Also i verified if there were any empty servers available in browser and i found quite a few, especially zed ton of normal medium empty servers that could be easily taken over and yet MM is unable to find a server even with proper filters set.

And before Romano comes in and suggests deleting config and verifying cache, already done.

2: Animations.

Less formal but after the last update the zeds once again rubber band to a play when they attack..... you know, that situation when there's quite a distance from zed to you that there should be no freakin way for it to hit you with claws, legs, blades and even chainsaw, and yet they teleport right up your alley and instantly deal dmg before you even grasp with the situation.
    And servers i played were ranging from 28-52 ping, with same thing. Sometimes even zeds have no animation at all, as i just encountered a clot just surfing the land without doing any kind of animation, as if he was frozen (but he dealt damage).