• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC FLEX FLuids bug in Containment Station

Jhil2464

Jul 10, 2016
Although I have noticed great improvements on the Fluids pooling on ground in all the official maps, I happened to come across an area with the recurring FLEX FLUIDS bug 100% of the time that I have played. Playing online survival multiplayer on Containment Station. At the beginning of wave 1 When all players spawn into the large central area, the Fluids immediately clip right through the floor, as demonstrated in my accompanied video, I am in spectator mode panning around to deliberately show where the fluids and entrails are landing, and which areas they do not land whatsoever. At 2:00 and 7:00 you can see exactly what I am talking about, however my whole video showcases the nuances of the bug and demonstration of something that is just not clipping properly. I will post the video tomorrow once my upload to Youtube is complete. For now, I implore anybody to check into what I have noticed.

Edit: The video is now uploaded. Skip to 2:00 and 7:00 respectively and you will see what I am referring to.

Last edited: