• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Reload cancel bash and shoot

slayer123

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 16, 2016
You know what it is and it is an exploit, you can't argue that fact. Please sort it out, people think it's necessary but it's not and oh have I mentioned that ITS AN EXPLOIT.Some may say it takes skill but you can use a macro to do it and quite frankly it takes a bit of skill to use other exploits that have been removed.Bottom line is, it exploits the reload animation and is therefore a bug, an exploit, not working as intended.

I don't see the problem with it tbh, it's only beneficial to do the reload cancel when you use dual welded weapons. And it's not as bad as it used to be where you could reload cancel by ads'ing which was saving more than a second of reload time.

If it was smth big that can ruin a game for others (like that one glitchy spot in prison) then by all means.

​​​​

Upvote 0
slayer123;n2288783 said:
You know what it is and it is an exploit, you can't argue that fact. Please sort it out, people think it's necessary but it's not and oh have I mentioned that ITS AN EXPLOIT.Some may say it takes skill but you can use a macro to do it and quite frankly it takes a bit of skill to use other exploits that have been removed.Bottom line is, it exploits the reload animation and is therefore a bug, an exploit, not working as intended.

If you want to be taken seriously, at least respect this forum rules and make proper bug report..

Upvote 0
I take the risk. do a bash while first weapon of your dualies is loaded. reload animation breaks and both weapon of your dualies are loaded because full reload of dualies is done after animation of first weapon reload is complete. It is actually not really game breaking but people take advantage of that to increase their class power, so it defeats the difficulty of some perks specificity (here having a dual weapon which takes longer to reload in theory).

Now do a proper report you lazy boy :p

Upvote 0
Easy fix would be for the guns reload separately aka when doing a reload with mags not being empty, when first mag gets inserted it will reload half of the dualies and if in that time you bash you only have half of the mag loaded. Dual revolvers bashing doesn't affect the reload speed when using faster reload skill (actually bashing would increase the time of reload... i have no idea how the whole bashing works out without the faster reload skill as there's no benefits for me personally using higher penetration skill when deagle can basically go through several zeds when headshoted)

Upvote 0