• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Flame animation displayed incorrectly

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Category: Animation

Reproducibility: Always,

Description: So as others pointed out that when you play on high fov (i'm playing on max fov possible) the candle like flames which you can see on caulk and flamethrower will play wrong animation when you spin to left or right. What i'm saying if you turn left the flames will also lean left and not into the opposite direction as it should be.
    Maybe it's know already or not for you devs but it's better to be sure that it's known.

TripwireJamie;n2288835 said:
    They may not. However it's critical to get all of the reproduction steps listed accurately. If a bug cannot be reproduced a fix becomes much harder friend.

for a guy with 3 posts that has no idea what he's doing and asks questions that are unrelated to the problem, i can simply tell you to bugger off.

Anyway, here's a vid showing exactly whats the prob (i used money cheat just to speed things up)

for those that will ask this question:
    Intel core 2 duo e8500 3.17 ghz
    nvidia gtx 650
    4 gb of ddr2 ram dual channel

Last edited:
    Upvote 0