• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Support's ammo refill denied with a full armor.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Denied ammo while i have full armor.

Description: I'm not sure if its intended or not now but whenever i try to pick ammo from a support while i have full armor, it will say that my ammo is full and support's icon turns from red to yellow. (and yes i know that you can still pick ammo later from him while he has yellow icon)

I think the intention is that when support has the bonus skill to grant armour in addition to ammo, the icon turns yellow when either one is full on the first use. The yellow icon then means you have either Ammo, or Armour to pick up, but not both any longer.

Most of the confusion comes from the only messages being related to 'ammo', even when there's only armour left (Or grenades in the case of a Demo). The message 'your ammo is full' may mean that your armour is full in the case you describe. There is no other version of the message yet, so it just acts like everything is 'ammo'.

Upvote 0
    hunter_hunted;n2286528 said:
    I think the intention is that when support has the bonus skill to grant armour in addition to ammo, the icon turns yellow when either one is full on the first use. The yellow icon then means you have either Ammo, or Armour to pick up, but not both any longer.

Most of the confusion comes from the only messages being related to 'ammo', even when there's only armour left (Or grenades in the case of a Demo). The message 'your ammo is full' may mean that your armour is full in the case you describe. There is no other version of the message yet, so it just acts like everything is 'ammo'.

which makes it bad tbh, when you've bought armor and dont have enough dosh for full ammo refil and support's bonus skill just denies you ammo all because of the full armor.

Upvote 0