• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC NextTrack command not working without enabling CHEATS

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
As title says, the NextTrack command is not working without enabling CHEATS in game. I understand that lot of commands should not be allowed but this one should really be allowed without enabling cheats, this way people can skip music tracks they do not want to ear (maybe adding official support of music in game can be a good idea to skip/repeat/control music tracks).

Thanks for adding this as soon as possible. :IS2:

UP!

Please move the NextTrack command outside of KFCheatManager.uc

KFCheatManager.uc said:
PHP:
/**
* Switch to the next music track
*/
simulated exec function NextTrack()
{
if( KFGameReplicationInfo(WorldInfo.GRI) != none )
{
KFGameReplicationInfo(WorldInfo.GRI).PlayNewMusicTrack();
}
}

This has nothing to do with CHEATING, and forbids us to skip current track. Helloo please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It seems a reasonable request, if not the top priority.
BTW, I will always watch for bugs before feature requests.
Let's see what we have on this one...

--------------- edited for update -----------------------------

This item went on a list a year ago, but the priority, compared to other items, hasn't really floated it up. It is not that it can never happen, but there is probably something else you want first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK :( seems like this one is just cut/paste code outside of the cheat class.. I'm not a coder but seems it is fixed in three seconds..

Maybe TWI should take some time to gather all these little non issues (like all these tiny requests we had for server admins like having a ADMIN PAUSED message when you pause a server, having overriding priority for kick and map vote when logged in as admin, and so on.. there's a thread with many of them) and work on them before working continuously on new things to add to the game. It's most likely that all these things that are not top priority things will simply keep getting ignored until they stop working on adding new things, in a few years..

From my point of view fixing all these little issues /adding all these little missing things would require lot less work than adding all this new content to the game.

Of course I prefer having new content but if delaying new content could improve all these little things.. I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0